Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

End of the School year

I was trying to post more starting last week but I got sick but am feeling better now so I am trying to post at least every other day again.
Today I was in Walmart:( and I ran into one of Mini-mans classmates mom and she told me that school in ending on the 23 of May. Holy Sh**! I am not ready for this I was loving him in school, I got stuff done, OK so my house doesn't look like it now but hay I was sick and and slowly picking up and getting better. I have nothing set for summer or planned to do with him. I need to get on the ball. My problem is I want to get Mini-Man in some sort of care situation where he is getting some sort of stimulation and help with his issues. I am so afraid of him losing what he has learned this year. I will do what ever I can and pay out of pocket if I have too.
On the bright side I did find a farm in the area that does respite care for special needs kids and it working with a Physiologist office in the area to set up a horse riding therapy for special needs kids and I am thinking that is what I am going to do with him over the summer.
I do not know how I am going to handle having him all day long and trying to meet his needs on my own. I wish at this point in time I had my beliefs a little more grounded than what they are. I do not know what to do to find an inner calm at this point in time. I am in such a panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment