Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Traveling

As I write this I am dreading travelling with my son. I love him and I want to take trips with him but it seems like it turns into a big production. This is a post I have been wanting to put up for a long time but I have not had much of a chance to.
I made a trip to see some family about 3 or 4 weeks ago and was not really worried. I learned that I should have been. We got to the house with no problem but that was the last of it. Mini-man had trouble sleeping, staying calm, and was generally upset because his routine was not right.
This was a learning experience. I now know that I can not travel to a place that will upset the routine. I first experienced this over the summer when camping. He was upset and lost some of his ability to deal with daily life. I really have no clue how to describe what happens when we travel. It just seems to be a big battle.
I am going to my parents this weekend an I will have to keep a log of what it is like to add to this post. This is all I have for my traveling post at this point in time but I have other post to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment